Active human Germinal Center Kinase full length protein (ab89753)
- Product nameActive human Germinal Center Kinase full length proteinSee all Germinal Center Kinase proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89753 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe Specific activity of ab89753 was determined to be 290 nmol/min/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- B lymphocyte serine/threonine protein kinase
- B lymphocyte serine/threonine-protein kinase
- GC kinase
- Germinal center kinase
- germinal centre kinase (GC kinase)
- MAPK/ERK kinase kinase kinase 2
- MEK kinase kinase 2
- MEKKK 2
- Mitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 2
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 2
- Rab8 interacting protein
- Rab8 interacting protein, formerly
- Rab8-interacting protein
- RAB8IP, formerly
- FunctionEnhances MAP3K1 oligomerization, which may relieve amino-terminal mediated MAP3K1 autoinhibition and lead to activation following autophosphorylation. May play a role in the regulation of vesicle targeting or fusion.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in germinal center but not mantle zone B-cells. Also expressed in lung, brain and placenta and at lower levels in other tissues examined.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 CNH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Basolateral cell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane.
Active human Germinal Center Kinase full length protein images
SDS-PAGE showing ab89753 at approximately 125kDa.
Kinase Assay demonstrating specific activity of ab89753.
References for Active human Germinal Center Kinase full length protein (ab89753)
ab89753 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.