Active human Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase full length protein (ab126671)
- Product nameActive human Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase full length proteinSee all Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceBaculovirus infected High-5 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MAEQVALSRT QVCGILREEL FQGDAFHQSD THIFIIMGAS GDLAKKKIYP TIWWLFRDGL LPENTFIVGY ARSRLTVADI RKQSEPFFKA TPEEKLKLED FFARNSYVAG QYDDAASYQR LNSHMNALHL GSQANRLFYL ALPPTVYEAV TKNIHESCMS QIGWNRIIVE KPFGRDLQSS DRLSNHISSL FREDQIYRID HYLGKEMVQN LMVLRFANRI FGPIWNRDNI ACVILTFKEP FGTEGRGGYF DEFGIIRDVM QNHLLQMLCL VAMEKPASTN SDDVRDEKVK VLKCISEVQA NNVVLGQYVG NPDGEGEATK GYLDDPTVPR GSTTATFAAV VLYVENERWD GVPFILRCGK ALNERKAEVR LQFHDVAGDI FHQQCKRNEL VIRVQPNEAV YTKMMTKKPG MFFNPEESEL DLTYGNRYKN VKLPDAYERL ILDVFCGSQM HFVRSDELRE AWRIFTPLLH QIELEKPKPI PYIYGSRGPT EADELMKRVG FQYEGTYKWV NPHKL
- Molecular weight61 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 515
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126671 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity is > 7 units/ml obtained by measuring the increase of NADPH in absorbance at 340 nm resulting from the reduction of NAD or NADP. One unit oxidizes 1.0 umole D-glucose-6-phosphate to 6-phospho-D-gluconate per min in the presence of beta-NADP at pH 7.4 at 25°C
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab126671 was purified using conventional chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.002% PMSF, 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.06% EDTA, 20% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Glucose 6 phosphate 1 dehydrogenase
- Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase
- Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase, G6PD
- Glucose-6-phosphate 1-dehydrogenase
- FunctionCatalyzes the rate-limiting step of the oxidative pentose-phosphate pathway, which represents a route for the dissimilation of carbohydrates besides glycolysis. The main function of this enzyme is to provide reducing power (NADPH) and pentose phosphates for fatty acid and nucleic acid synthesis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform Long is found in lymphoblasts, granulocytes and sperm.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; pentose phosphate pathway; D-ribulose 5-phosphate from D-glucose 6-phosphate (oxidative stage): step 1/3.
- Involvement in diseaseChronic non-spherocytic hemolytic anemia
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase family.
Active human Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase full length protein images
15% SDS-PAGE analysis of ab126671 (3µg)
References for Active human Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase full length protein (ab126671)
ab126671 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.