Active human Human IgG FC fragment full length protein (ab90285)
- Product nameActive human Human IgG FC fragment full length protein
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityShown to be non reactive for HbsAG, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 and 2 by FDA approved tests.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesProtein Determination: Extinction Coefficient (E) 0.1% at 280nm =1.46.
The IgG fc fragment does not bind antigen; however, it does contain the classic antigenic determinants and biological activity with respect to cytotrophic reactions, binding of complement and catabolic rate control.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50mM Tris HCl, 200mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- RelevanceThe Fc region is the constant region on an immunoglobulin molecule, the area that is exactly the same on all antibodies. The Fc region is found on the heavy chains and is not involved in binding antigens.
References for Active human Human IgG FC fragment full length protein (ab90285)
This product has been referenced in:
- Jonigk D et al. Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties of a1-antitrypsin without inhibition of elastase. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:15007-12 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23975926) »