Active human ICAM1 protein fragment (ab82125)
- Product nameActive human ICAM1 protein fragmentSee all ICAM1 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQTSVSPSKV ILPRGGSVLV TCSTSCDQPK LLGIETPLPK KELLLPGNNR KVYELSNVQE DSQPMCYSNC PDGQSTAKTF LTVYWTPERV ELAPLPSWQP VGKNLTLRCQ VEGGAPRANL TVVLLRGEKE LKREPAVGEP AEVTTTVLVR RDHHGANFSC RTELDLRPQG LELFENTSAP YQLQTFVLPA TPPQLVSPRV LEVDTQGTVV CSLDGLFPVS EAQVHLALGD QRLNPTVTYG NDSFSAKASV SVTAEDEGTQ RLTCAVILGN QSQETLQTVT IYSFPAPNVI LTKPEVSEGT EVTVKCEAHP RAKVTLNGVP AQPLGPRAQL LLKATPEDNG RSFSCSATLE VAGQLIHKNQ TRELRVLYGP RLDERDCPGN WTWPENSQQT PMCQAWGNPL PELKCLKDGT FPLPIGESVT VTRDLEGTYL CRARSTQGEV TRKVTVNVLS PRYE
- Amino acids28 to 480
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityab82125 supported the adhesion of more than 50% PMA-stimulated HSB2 cells to plates coated at 25µg/ml ICAM1 concentration
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purity is greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2
- BB 2
- CD 54
- Cell surface glycoprotein P3.58
- Human rhinovirus receptor
- ICAM 1
- Intercellular adhesion molecule 1
- intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (CD54), human rhinovirus receptor
- Major group rhinovirus receptor
- MALA 2
- MyD 10
- Surface antigen of activated B cells, BB2
- FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Active human ICAM1 protein fragment images
References for Active human ICAM1 protein fragment (ab82125)
ab82125 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.