Active human IL12 full length protein (ab89013)
- Product nameActive human IL12 full length proteinSee all IL12 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence Alpha Chain: RNLPVATPDPGMFPCLHHSQNLLRAVSNMLQK ARQTLEFYPCTSEEIDHE DITKDKTSTVEACLPLELTK NESCLNSRETSFITNGSCLASRKTSFMMAL CLSSIYED LKMYQVEFKTMNAKLLMDPKRQIFLDQNMLAVIDELMQAL NF NSETVPQKSSLEEPDFYKTKIKLCILLHAFRIRAVT IDRVMSYLNAS Beta Chain: IWELKKDVYVVELDWYPDAPGEMVVLTCDTPE EDGITWTLDQSSEVLGSG KTLTIQVKEFGDAGQYTCHK GGEVLSHSLLLLHKKEDGIWSTDILKDQKE PKNKTFLR CEAKNYSGRFTCWWLTTISTDLTFSVKSSRGSSDPQGVTC GA ATLSAERVRGDNKEYEYSVECQEDSACPAAEESLPI EVMVDAVHKLKYEN YTSSFFIRDIIKPDPPKNLQLKPL KNSRQVEVSWEYPDTWSTPHSYFSLT FCVQVQGKSKRE KKDRVFTDKTSATVICRKNASISVRAQDRYYSSSWSEW ASVPCS
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89013 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity was measured by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of PHA-activated human T-lymphoblasts, and is typically in the range of 0.05-0.20 ng/ml.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- CLMF p35
- CLMF p40
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit
- IL 12 subunit p35
- IL 12 subunit p40
- IL 2 subunit p40
- IL-12 subunit p35
- IL12, subunit p40
- IL35 subunit
- Interleukin 12 alpha chain
- Interleukin 12 beta chain
- Interleukin 12 p35
- Interleukin 12 p40
- Interleukin 12 subunit beta
- Interleukin 12, p40
- Interleukin 12A
- Interleukin 12A (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35)
- Interleukin 12B
- Interleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40)
- Interleukin-12 subunit alpha
- Natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, 35 kD subunit
- natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2
- Natural killer cell stimulatory factor, 40 kD subunit
- NF cell stimulatory factor chain 1
- NK cell stimulatory factor chain 1
- NK cell stimulatory factor chain 2
- FunctionCytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Active human IL12 full length protein images
1D SDS-PAGE of ab89013 before and after treatment with glycosidases to remove oligosaccharides.
Lane 1: ab89013
Lane 2: ab89013 treated with PNGase F to remove potential N-linked glycans
Lane 3: ab89013 treated with a glycosidase cocktail to remove potential N- and O-linked glycans. Appearance of additional band at lower MWt after treatment with PNGase F indicates the presence of N-linked glycans. The subsequent drop in MWt after treatment with a glycosidase cocktail indicates the presence of O-linked glycans. Additional high MWt bands in lane 3 are glycosidase enzymes.
A sample of ab89013 without carrier protein was reduced and alkylated and focused on a 3-10 IPG strip then run on a 4-20% Tris-HCl 2D gel. 40 µg of protein was loaded. Spot trains indicate presence of multiple isoforms.
Densitometry of protein isoforms visualised by 2-DE.
The densitometry scan demonstrates the purified human cell expressed protein exists in multiple isoforms, which differ according to their level of post-translational modification.
The triangles indicate theoretical pI and MWt of the alpha and beta chains of the protein.
References for Active human IL12 full length protein (ab89013)
ab89013 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.