Active human IL2 Receptor beta protein fragment (ab84068)
- Product nameActive human IL2 Receptor beta protein fragmentSee all IL2 Receptor beta proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical Sequence: AVNGTSQFTCFYNSRANISCVWSQDGALQ DTSCQVHAWPDRRRWNQ TCELLPVSQASWACNLILGAP DSQKLTTVDIVTLRVLCREGVRWRVMAI QDFKPFENLR LMAPISLQVVHVETHRCNISWEISQASHYFERHLEFEART LSPGHTWEEAPLLTLKQKQEWICLETLTPDTQYEFQVR VKPLQGEFTTW SPWSQPLAFRTKPAALGIPKVDKKVEP KSCDKTHTCPPCPAPELLGGPS VFLFPPKPKDTLMISR TPEVTCVVVDVSHEDPEVKFNWYVDGVEVHNAK TKPRE EQYNSTYRVVSVLTVLHQDWLNGKEYKCKVSNKALPAPIE KTIS KAKGQPREPQVYTLPPSRDELTKNQVSLTCLVKG FYPSDIAVEWESNG QPENNYKTTPPVLDSDGSFFLYSK LTVDKSRWQQGNVFSCSVMHEALH NHYTQKSLSLSPGK
- Amino acids27 to 237
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84068 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityab84068 bound to protein A sepharose beads is able to pull down its ligand, IL2.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional Notesab84068 bound to protein A sepharose beads is able to pull down its ligand, IL2.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial. Following reconstitution short-term storage at 4°C is recommended, and longer-term storage of aliquots at -18 to -20°C. Repeated freeze thawing is not recommended.
- CD122 antigen
- High affinity IL 2 receptor beta subunit
- High affinity IL 2 receptor subunit beta
- High affinity IL-2 receptor subunit beta
- IL-2 receptor subunit beta
- IL-2R subunit beta
- IL2 receptor
- Interleukin 2 receptor beta
- Interleukin-2 receptor subunit beta
- P70 75
- FunctionReceptor for interleukin-2. This beta subunit is involved in receptor mediated endocytosis and transduces the mitogenic signals of IL2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 4 subfamily.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-III domain.
- DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for Active human IL2 Receptor beta protein fragment (ab84068)
ab84068 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.