Active human Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V full length protein (ab77945)
- Product nameActive human Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V full length proteinSee all Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77945 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity: 1140 Unit/ml @ 37°C Dimension. Specific Activity: 157 Units/mg protein. One unit will catalyze the transformation of one micromole of Lactate to pyruvate at 37°C and pH 8.55 Activity: 1140 Unit/ml @ 37°C Dimension. Specific Activity: 157 Units/mg protein. One unit will catalyze the transformation of one micromole of Lactate to pyruvate at 37°C and pH 8.55
- Purity= 100
% Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation.
ab77945 is 100% pure as determined by electrophoresis. Contaminants: ALP: 0.002%, GOT: 0.20%, GGT: <0.001%, GPT: 0.01%.
- Additional NotesConcentration is 1140Units/ml
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C. Do not freeze.
Constituents: 50mM Tris-Chloride, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTE, pH 8.3
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein
- L lactate dehydrogenase A chain
- Lactate dehydrogenase 5
- Lactate dehydrogenase A
- Lactate dehydrogenase isoenzyme 5
- Lactate dehydrogenase V
- LDH 5
- LDH A
- LDH M
- LDH muscle subunit
- NY REN 59 antigen
- PIG 19
- Proliferation inducing gene 19 protein
- Renal carcinoma antigen NY REN 59
- Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-59
- RelevanceLactate dehydrogenase 5 (LDH5) is one of five LDH isoenzymes and important for promoting anaerobic glycolysis. LDH5 is transcriptionally regulated by the hypoxia inducible factors (HIF) 1a and 2a.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
Active human Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V full length protein images
Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V antibody (ab85472) at 1 µg/ml +
Active human Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V full length protein (ab77945) at 0.1 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 12 minutes
References for Active human Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V full length protein (ab77945)
ab77945 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.