Active human Neurotrophin 3 full length protein (ab73754)
- Product nameActive human Neurotrophin 3 full length proteinSee all Neurotrophin 3 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceThe sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Tyr-Ala-Glu-His-Lys.
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73754 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab73754 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 98.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 18MO-cm H2O not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- Nerve growth factor 2
- Neurotrophic factor
- Neurotrophin 3 precursor
- NGF 2
- NT 3
- NTF 3
- FunctionSeems to promote the survival of visceral and proprioceptive sensory neurons.
- Tissue specificityBrain and peripheral tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active human Neurotrophin 3 full length protein (ab73754)
ab73754 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.