Active human Peroxiredoxin 6 full length protein (ab87631)
- Product nameActive human Peroxiredoxin 6 full length proteinSee all Peroxiredoxin 6 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MPGGLLLGDV APNFEANTTV GRIRFHDFLG DSWGILFSHP RDFTPVCTTE LGRAAKLAPE FAKRNVKLIA LSIDSVEDHL AWSKDINAYN CEEPTEKLPF PIIDDRNREL AILLGMLDPA EKDEKGMPVT ARVVFVFGPD KKLKLSILYP ATTGRNFDEI LRVVISLQLT AEKRVATPVD WKDGDSVMVL PTIPEEEAKK LFPKGVFTKE LPSGKKYLRY TPQP
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87631 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: approximately 95-120 pmole/min/µg. Enzymatic activity was confirmed by measuring the remaining peroxide after incubation of PRDX6 and peroxide for 20 min at room temperature. Specific activity is defined as the amount of hydroperoxide that 1ug of enzyme can reduce at 25 C for 1 minute.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purified by using conventional chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 1 Cys
- 1 Cys peroxiredoxin
- 1 Cys PRX
- 1 cysPrx
- 1-Cys peroxiredoxin
- 1-Cys PRX
- 24 kDa protein
- Acidic calcium independent phospholipase A2
- Acidic calcium-independent phospholipase A2
- Antioxidant protein 2
- Aop2 rs3
- Brp 12
- Ciliary body glutathione peroxidase
- CP 3
- EC 188.8.131.52
- EC 184.108.40.206
- EC 3.1.1.
- Liver 2D page spot 40
- Lvtw 4
- Non selenium glutathione peroxidase
- Non-selenium glutathione peroxidase
- Phospholipase A2 lysosomal
- PRDX 6
- Prdx6 rs3
- Red blood cells page spot 12
- Thiol specific antioxidant protein
- FunctionInvolved in redox regulation of the cell. Can reduce H(2)O(2) and short chain organic, fatty acid, and phospholipid hydroperoxides. May play a role in the regulation of phospholipid turnover as well as in protection against oxidative injury.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ahpC/TSA family. Rehydrin subfamily.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Lysosome. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Also found in lung secretory organelles.
Active human Peroxiredoxin 6 full length protein images
ab87631 on 15% SDS-PAGE (3µg)
Anti-Peroxiredoxin 6 antibody (ab73350) at 1 µg/ml +
Active human Peroxiredoxin 6 full length protein (ab87631) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 30 seconds
References for Active human Peroxiredoxin 6 full length protein (ab87631)
ab87631 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.