Active human STK25 full length protein (ab125588)
- Product nameActive human STK25 full length proteinSee all STK25 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight76 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 426
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125588 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity of ab125588 was determined to be 11 nmol/min/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Serine/threonine kinase 25
- Serine/threonine kinase 25 (STE20 homolog, yeast)
- Serine/threonine kinase 25 (STE20 homolog, yeast), isoform CRA_a
- Serine/threonine kinase 25 (yeast)
- Serine/threonine protein kinase 25
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase 25
- SOK 1
- Ste20 like kinase
- Ste20 yeast homolog
- STE20-like kinase
- Ste20/oxidant stress response kinase 1
- Sterile 20 (oxidant stress response kinase 1)
- Sterile 20/oxidant stress-response kinase 1
- Yeast Sps1/Ste20 related kinase 1
- YSK 1
- FunctionOxidant stress-activated serine/threonine kinase that may play a role in the response to environmental stress. Targets to the Golgi apparatus where it appears to regulate protein transport events, cell adhesion, and polarity complexes important for cell migration.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highest levels are found in testis, large intestine, brain and stomach followed by heart and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus. Localizes to the Golgi apparatus.
Active human STK25 full length protein images
SDS Page analysis of ab125588
The specific activity of ab125588 was determined to be 11 nmol/min/mg
References for Active human STK25 full length protein (ab125588)
ab125588 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.