Active human TGF beta 3 full length protein (ab52313)
- Product nameActive human TGF beta 3 full length proteinSee all TGF beta 3 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceALDTNYCFRN LEENCCVRPL YIDFRQDLGW KWVHEPKGYY ANFCSGPCPY LRSADTTHST VLGLYNTLNP EASASPCCVP QDLEPLTILY YVGRTPKVEQ LSNMVVKSCK CS
- Molecular weight25 kDa
- Amino acids301 to 412
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52313 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityTGF beta 3 is fully biologically active when compared to standard. The ED50 determined by cytotoxicity assay using the world health organization standard 98/608 as a direct comparison is <0.05 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of >2 x 108 units/mg.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
>99% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses
- Additional NotesThis protein solution should be stored at 4°C, stable for at least 3 months. For long term storage, it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HAS or BSA).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 20% Ethanol and 0.1% Acetate.
Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng per µg.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- TGF beta 3
- TGF beta3
- TGFB 3
- transforming growth factor beta 3
- Transforming growth factor beta-3
- FunctionInvolved in embryogenesis and cell differentiation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TGFB3 are a cause of familial arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia type 1 (ARVD1) [MIM:107970]; also known as arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy 1 (ARVC1). ARVD is an autosomal dominant disease characterized by partial degeneration of the myocardium of the right ventricle, electrical instability, and sudden death. It is clinically defined by electrocardiographic and angiographic criteria; pathologic findings, replacement of ventricular myocardium with fatty and fibrous elements, preferentially involve the right ventricular free wall.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Active human TGF beta 3 full length protein images
Anti-TGF beta 3 antibody (ab15537) at 1/200 dilution +
Active human TGF beta 3 full length protein (ab52313) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 30 seconds
References for Active human TGF beta 3 full length protein (ab52313)
ab52313 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.