For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameActive human TLR10 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThis peptide is used for blocking the activity of the TLR10 antibody ab21273.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- CD 290
- CD 290 antigen
- FunctionParticipates in the innate immune response to microbial agents. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in spleen, lymph node, thymus, tonsil and at lower levels in lung. Highly expressed in promyelocytic HL-60 cells and in B-cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 15 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Active human TLR10 peptide (ab39866)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"