For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSH MTGNAGEWCL MESDPGVFTE LIKGFGCRGA QVEEIWSLEP ENFEKLKPVH GLIFLFKWQP GEEPAGSVVQ DSRLDTIFFA KQVINNACAT QAIVSVLLNC THQDVHLGET LSEFKEFSQS FDAAMKGLAL SNSDVIRQVH NSFARQQMFE FDTKTSAKEE DAFHFVSYVP VNGRLYELDG LREGPIDLGA CNQDDWISAV RPVIEKRIQK YSEGEIRFNL MAIVSDRKMI YEQKIAELQR QLAEEEPMDT DQGNSMLSAI QSEVAKNQML IEEEVQKLKR YKIENIRRKH NYLPFIMELL KTLAEHQQLI PLVEKAKEKQ NAKKAQETK
- Molecular weight40 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 329
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
- Additional sequence informationUCHL5 produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing349 amino acids (1-329a.a.) and having a molecular mass of 39.7kDa.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: > 500 pmole/min/ug. Measured by the hydrolysis of Ubiquitin-AMC at pH 8.0, at 37°C.
- Purity> 90
ab124871 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and is sterile filtered.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.002% PMSF, 0.08% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.06% EDTA, 30% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- FunctionProtease that specifically cleaves 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitin chains. Deubiquitinating enzyme associated with the 19S regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C12 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Associates with the proteasome 19S subunit in the cytoplasm. Associates with the INO80 complex in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Active human UCH37 full length protein (ab124871)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"