Active human VEGF Receptor 1 full length protein (ab84771)
- Product nameActive human VEGF Receptor 1 full length proteinSee all VEGF Receptor 1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceInsect cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids784 to 1338
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe Specific activity of ab84771 was determined to be 35 nmol/min/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- EC 188.8.131.52
- FLT 1
- Fms like tyrosine kinase 1
- Fms related tyrosine kinase 1
- Fms related tyrosine kinase 1 (vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor)
- Fms related tyrosine kinase 1 vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular permeability factor receptor
- Fms-like tyrosine kinase 1
- Soluble VEGF receptor 1 14
- Soluble VEGFR1 variant 2
- Soluble VEGFR1 variant 21
- Tyrosine protein kinase FRT
- Tyrosine protein kinase receptor FLT
- Tyrosine-protein kinase FRT
- Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1
- Vascular endothelial growth factor vascular permeability factor receptor
- Vascular permeability factor receptor
- Vascular permeability factor receptor 1
- VEGFR 1
- FunctionReceptor for VEGF, VEGFB and PGF. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. Isoform SFlt1 may have an inhibitory role in angiogenesis.
- Tissue specificityMostly in normal lung, but also in placenta, liver, kidney, heart and brain tissues. Specifically expressed in most of the vascular endothelial cells, and also expressed in peripheral blood monocytes. It is not expressed in tumor cell lines. Isoform sFlt1 is strongly expressed in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Active human VEGF Receptor 1 full length protein images
The Specific activity of ab84771 was determined to be 35 nmol/min/mg.
SDS-PAGE showing ab84771 at approximately 94kDa.
References for Active human VEGF Receptor 1 full length protein (ab84771)
ab84771 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.