Active human VEGF Receptor 2 protein fragment (ab54347)
- Product nameActive human VEGF Receptor 2 protein fragmentSee all VEGF Receptor 2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceInsect cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54347 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab54347 was visualised on SDS Page by Silver stain. Endotoxin level: < 0.1 ng per ug of sKDR
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 100mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Tris, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in water or PBS to a concentration of not lower than 100 µg/ml.
- CD309 antigen
- Fetal liver kinase 1
- Kinase insert domain receptor
- Kinase insert domain receptor (a type III receptor tyrosine kinase)
- Protein tyrosine kinase receptor FLK1
- Protein-tyrosine kinase receptor flk-1
- Tyrosine kinase growth factor receptor
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2
- VEGFR 2
- FunctionReceptor for VEGF or VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KDR are associated with susceptibility to hemangioma capillary infantile (HCI) [MIM:602089]. HCI are benign, highly proliferative lesions involving aberrant localized growth of capillary endothelium. They are the most common tumor of infancy, occurring in up to 10% of all births. Hemangiomas tend to appear shortly after birth and show rapid neonatal growth for up to 12 months characterized by endothelial hypercellularity and increased numbers of mast cells. This phase is followed by slow involution at a rate of about 10% per year and replacement by fibrofatty stroma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Dephosphorylated by PTPRB. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-951, Tyr-996, Tyr-1054, Tyr-1059, Tyr-1175 and Tyr-1214.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Active human VEGF Receptor 2 protein fragment images
Standard curve for VEGF Receptor 2 (Analyte: ab54347); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [mV1001.3m-h] to VEGF Receptor 2 (ab42228) at 5µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to VEGF Receptor 2 (ab11939) at 0.5µg/ml.
References for Active human VEGF Receptor 2 protein fragment (ab54347)
ab54347 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.