Active human Wnt1 full length protein (ab84080)
Publishing research using ab84080? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab84080 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Cai WY et al. The Wnt-ß-catenin pathway represses let-7 microRNA expression through transactivation of Lin28 to augment breast cancer stem cell expansion. J Cell Sci 126:2877-89 (2013). PubMed: 23613467
- Straussman R et al. Tumour micro-environment elicits innate resistance to RAF inhibitors through HGF secretion. Nature 487:500-4 (2012). PubMed: 22763439
- Duan J et al. Wnt1/ßcatenin injury response activates the epicardium and cardiac fibroblasts to promote cardiac repair. EMBO J : (2011). PubMed: 22085926
- Wexler EM et al. Endogenous Wnt signaling maintains neural progenitor cell potency. Stem Cells 27:1130-41 (2009). PubMed: 19418460
- Joksimovic M et al. Wnt antagonism of Shh facilitates midbrain floor plate neurogenesis. Nat Neurosci 12:125-31 (2009). PubMed: 19122665
- Yang L et al. Phosphorylation of p68 RNA helicase plays a role in platelet-derived growth factor-induced cell proliferation by up-regulating cyclin D1 and c-Myc expression. J Biol Chem 282:16811-9 (2007). PubMed: 17412694
- Williamson D et al. Role for amplification and expression of glypican-5 in rhabdomyosarcoma. Cancer Res 67:57-65 (2007). PubMed: 17210683