Active human ZIP Kinase full length protein (ab63192)
- Product nameActive human ZIP Kinase full length proteinSee all ZIP Kinase proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63192 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: 37 nmol/min/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- DAP kinase 3
- DAP like kinase
- DAP-like kinase
- Dapk 3
- Death associated kinase 3
- Death associated protein kinase 3
- Death-associated protein kinase 3
- EC 188.8.131.52
- MYPT1 kinase
- ZIP kinase
- ZIP kinase isoform
- zipper-interacting protein kinase
- FunctionSerine/threonine kinase which acts as a positive regulator of apoptosis. Phosphorylates histone H3 on 'Thr-11' at centromeres during mitosis. Regulates myosin light chain phosphatase through phosphorylation of MYPT1 thereby regulating the assembly of the actin cytoskeleton, cell migration, invasiveness of tumor cells, smooth muscle contraction and neurite outgrowth. Involved in the formation of promyelocytic leukemia protein nuclear body (PML-NB), one of many subnuclear domains in the eukaryotic cell nucleus, and which is involved in oncogenesis and viral infection.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated. Ubiquitination mediated by the UBE2D3 E3 ligase does not lead to proteasomal degradation, but influences promyelocytic leukemia protein nuclear bodies (PML-NBs) formation in the nucleus.
Autophosphorylated. Phosphorylated by ROCK1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Nucleus > PML body. Relocates to the cytoplasm on binding PAWR where the complex appears to interact with actin filaments (By similarity). Localizes to promyelocytic leukemia protein nuclear bodies (PML-NBs). Associates to centromeres from prophase to anaphase.
Active human ZIP Kinase full length protein images
Sample Kinase Activity Plot.
ab63192 on SDS-PAGE. Molecular Weight: ~79 kDa.
References for Active human ZIP Kinase full length protein (ab63192)
ab63192 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.