Active IL17 full length protein (ab9567)
- Product nameActive IL17 full length proteinSee all IL17 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9567 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional Notes
This product is fully biologically active when compared to standards. The ED50, determined by the dose-dependent induction of IL-6 in primary human foreskin fibroblasts, was found to < 2.0ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of >5X105 units/mg. For most in vitro applications, IL-17 exerts its biological activity in the concentration range of 0.1 to 10 ng/ml.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Do not vortex.
- CTLA 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated protein 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8
- IL 17A
- Interleukin 17
- Interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8)
- Interleukin 17A
- FunctionInduces stromal cells to produce proinflammatory and hematopoietic cytokines. Enhances the surface expression of ICAM1/intracellular adhesion molecule 1 in fibroblasts.
- Tissue specificityRestricted to activated memory T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
modificationsFound both in glycosylated and nonglycosylated forms.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active IL17 full length protein (ab9567)
ab9567 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.