Active Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 beta full length protein (ab9832)
- Product nameActive Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 beta full length proteinSee all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 beta proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9832 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesThe biological activity of this product was determined by its ability to chemoattract human T cells using a concentration of 10.0-50.0 ng/ml.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Beta chemokine exodus 3
- Beta-chemokine exodus-3
- C C chemokine ligand 19
- C-C motif chemokine 19
- CC chemokine ligand 19
- CCL 19
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 19
- Chemokine (CC motif) ligand 19
- Chemokine C C Motif Ligand 19
- Chemokine CC Motif Ligand 19
- CK beta 11
- CK beta-11
- CKb 11
- EBI 1 ligand chemokine
- EBI1 ligand chemokine
- Epstein-Barr virus-induced molecule 1 ligand chemokine
- Exodus 3
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 3 beta
- MIP 3 beta
- MIP 3B
- MIP3 beta
- SCYA 19
- Small inducible cytokine A19
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys) member 1
- Small-inducible cytokine A19
- FunctionMay play a role not only in inflammatory and immunological responses but also in normal lymphocyte recirculation and homing. May play an important role in trafficking of T-cells in thymus, and T-cell and B-cell migration to secondary lymphoid organs. Specifically binds to chemokine receptor CCR7. Recombinant CCL19 shows potent chemotactic activity for T-cells and B-cells but not for granulocytes and monocytes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the lymph nodes, thymus and appendix. Intermediate levels seen in colon and trachea, while low levels found in spleen, small intestine, lung, kidney and stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 beta full length protein (ab9832)
ab9832 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.