Active Measles Hemagglutinin protein fragment (ab68495)
- Product nameActive Measles Hemagglutinin protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68495 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityab68495 is immunoreactive with sera of Measles Virus infected individuals.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab68495 is >95% pure as determined by 10% PAGE (coomassie staining) and RP-HPLC, purified by a proprietary chromatographic technique.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 60mM Sodium chloride, 50mM Tris HCl, 10mM Glutathione, pH 8
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- RelevanceMeasles virus belongs to the Paramyxoviridae family within the Mononegavirales order. Hemagglutinin is an antigenic glycoprotein found on the surface of the measles virus and is required for binding the virus to the cell that it is infecting.
- Cellular localizationVirion membrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein (Potential). Cell membrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein (By similarity)
References for Active Measles Hemagglutinin protein fragment (ab68495)
ab68495 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.