Active Measles Large Polymerase protein fragment (ab68490)
- Product nameActive Measles Large Polymerase protein fragmentSee all Measles Large Polymerase proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids58 to 149
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68490 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThis protein is immunoreactive with sera of Measles Virus infected individuals.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
68490 is >95% pure as determined by 10% PAGE (coomassie staining) and RP-HPLC, purified by a proprietary chromatographic technique.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1% Sarkosyl, 60mM Sodium chloride, 50mM Tris HCl, 10mM Glutathione, pH 8
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- L protein
- Large structural protein
- Protein L
- RNA directed RNA polymerase
- RelevanceMeasles virus (MV) belongs to the Morbillivirus genus. It is a non-segmented negative strand RNA virus; these have an RNA-dependent RNA polymerase composed of two subunits, a large protein, L, and a phosphoprotein, P, for transcription and replication of their genome. The L protein confers the RNA polymerase activity on the complex while the P protein acts as a transcription factor.
References for Active Measles Large Polymerase protein fragment (ab68490)
ab68490 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.