Active mouse IL33 full length protein (ab109164)
- Product nameActive mouse IL33 full length proteinSee all IL33 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight18 kDa
- Amino acids109 to 266
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109164 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivates ST2 dependent NF-kB pathway.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesPBS containing at least 0.1 % BSA should be used for further dilutions.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 99% PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 100 µl sterile water.
- CHROMOSOME 9 OPEN READING FRAME 26
- DVS27 related protein
- IL 1F11
- IL 33
- Interleukin 1 family member 11
- Interleukin 33
- INTERLEUKIN 33 NFHEV
- Interleukin 33 precursor
- Interleukin-1 family member 11
- NF HEV
- Nuclear factor for high endothelial venules
- Nuclear factor from high endothelial venules
- RP11 575C20.2
- FunctionCytokine that binds to and signals through IL1RL1/ST2 and its stimulation recruits MYD88, IRAK1, IRAK4, and TRAF6, followed by phosphorylation of MAPK3/ERK1 and/or MAPK1/ERK2, MAPK14, and MAPK8. Induces T-helper type 2-associated cytokines. Acts as a chemoattractant tor Th2 cells, and may function as an "alarmin", that amplifies immune responses during tissue injury.
In quiescent endothelia the uncleaved form is constitutively and abundantly expressed, and acts as a chromatin-associated nuclear factor with transcriptional repressor properties, it may sequester nuclear NF-kappaB/RELA, lowering expression of its targets. This form is rapidely lost upon angiogenic or proinflammatory activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high level in high endothelial venules found in tonsils, Peyer patches and mesenteric lymph nodes. Almost undetectable in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family. Highly divergent.
- DomainThe homeodomain-like HTH domain mediates nuclear localization and heterochromatin association.
modificationsProteolytically converted to a mature form by CASP1 in vitro and calpains in vivo. Caspase-mediated proteolysis, once thought to activate IL33, rather acts as a switch to dampen its activity. Cathepsin G and elastase can cleave IL33 and generate highly active forms in activated neutrophils (IL-33(95-270), IL-33(99-270) and IL-33(109-270)). Proteolysis is not strictly required for biological activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle. Secreted. Associates with heterochromatin and mitotic chromosomes. Translocation from the nucleus occurs upon biomechanical strain, depends on an intact microtubule network, and is ATP-dependent.
References for Active mouse IL33 full length protein (ab109164)
ab109164 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.