Active mouse Urokinase full length protein (ab92641)
- Product nameActive mouse Urokinase full length proteinSee all Urokinase proteins and peptides ...
- SourceInsect cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKVWLASLFLCALVVKNSEGGSVLGAPDESNCGCQNGGVC VSYKYFSRIRRCSCPRKFQGEHCEIDASKTCYHGNGDSYR GKANTDTKGRPCLAWNAPAVLQKPYNAHRPDAISLGLGKH NYCRNPDNQKRPWCYVQIGLRQFVQECMVHDCSLSKKPSS SVDQQGFQCGQKALRPRFKIVGGEFTEVENQPWFAAIYQK
- Amino acids1 to 433
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92641 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab92641 is > 98% pure by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesSpectrophotometric Data:
Ultraviolet: Absorbance (280nm) = 0.9 epsilon 0.1% = 1.36
ab92641 demonstrates preferential binding to mouse uPA over Human uPA coated on an ELISA plate.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1M Sodium chloride, 0.05M Sodium acetate, 1mM EDTA, pH 5.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ATF uPA
- Plasminogen activator
- Plasminogen activator urinary
- Plasminogen activator urokinase
- u PA
- U plasminogen activator
- U-plasminogen activator
- Urokinase plasminogen activator
- Urokinase type plasminogen activator
- Urokinase type plasminogen activator precursor
- Urokinase-type plasminogen activator chain B
- FunctionSpecifically cleave the zymogen plasminogen to form the active enzyme plasmin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the prostate gland and prostate cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 kringle domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-158 and Ser-323 abolishes proadhesive ability but does not interfere with receptor binding.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Active mouse Urokinase full length protein images
Lane 1: Urokinase (5 ug) Reduced
Lane 2: Urokinase + CPAI (20 ug) Reduced
Lane 3: Urokinase (5 ug) Non-reduced
Lane 4: Urokinase + CPAI (20 ug) Non-reduced
Lane 5: Prestained Standard
References for Active mouse Urokinase full length protein (ab92641)
ab92641 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.