Active PDGF Receptor alpha protein fragment (ab84797)
- Product nameActive PDGF Receptor alpha protein fragmentSee all PDGF Receptor alpha proteins and peptides ...
- SourceInsect cells
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84797 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: 12nmol/min/mg.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor
- CD140 antigen-like family member A
- CD140a antigen
- PDGF alpha chain
- PDGFR 2
- PDGFR alpha
- PDGFRA/BCR fusion
- Platelet derived growth factor receptor
- Platelet derived growth factor receptor 2
- Platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha
- Platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha polypeptide
- Rearranged in hypereosinophilia platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha fusion protein
- FunctionReceptor that binds both PDGFA and PDGFB and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in primary and metastatic colon tumors and in normal colon tissue. Tumors may express a different isoform to that found in normal tissue.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRA is found in some cases of hypereosinophilic syndrome. Interstitial chromosomal deletion del(4)(q12q12) causes the fusion of FIP1L1 and PDGFRA (FIP1L1-PDGFRA).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for Active PDGF Receptor alpha protein fragment (ab84797)
ab84797 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.