Active Pichia pastoris LPS full length protein (ab73792)
- Product nameActive Pichia pastoris LPS full length protein
- SourcePichia pastoris
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab73792 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 95.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 20mM acetic acid not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- Anti-lipopolysaccharide factor
- RelevanceSome form of LPS is a major component of the cell membrane of Gram negative bacteria, contributing greatly to the structural integrity of the bacteria, and protecting the membrane from certain kinds of chemical attack. LPS is an endotoxin, and induces a strong response from normal animal immune systems. LPS function has been under experimental research for several years due to its role in activating many transcriptional factors, which become active after stimulation with LPS. LPS also produces many types of mediators involved in septic shock.
References for Active Pichia pastoris LPS full length protein (ab73792)
ab73792 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.