Active pig IP10 protein fragment (ab87388)
- Product nameActive pig IP10 protein fragmentSee all IP10 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePLSRTVRCTC IKISDRPVNP RSLEKLEMIP ASQSCPHVEI IATMKKNGEK RCLNPESKTI KNLLKAISKE RSKRSPRTQR EA
- Amino acids23 to 104
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87388 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe biological activity of recombinant swine IP10 was determined in a chemotaxis assay using a Boyden chamber. Swine PBMCs were activated with PHA for 3 days followed by treatment with IL-2. Bioactivity is typically detected at 10 ng/mL.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab87388 is purified using Ion-exchange chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1.0X PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. Stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein
- 10 kDa interferon gamma-induced protein
- C X C motif chemokine 10
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 10
- Chemokine CXC motif ligand 10
- Crg 2
- Gamma IP10
- gIP 10
- INP 10
- Interferon activated gene 10
- Interferon gamma induced cell line
- Interferon inducible cytokine IP 10
- Interferon inducible cytokine IP10
- IP 10
- Mob 1
- Protein 10 from interferon (gamma) induced cell line
- Small inducible cytokine B10
- Small inducible cytokine B10 precursor
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys X Cys) member 10
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B CXC member 10
- Small-inducible cytokine B10
- FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active pig IP10 protein fragment (ab87388)
ab87388 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.