Active pig LD78 beta full length protein (ab87908)
- Product nameActive pig LD78 beta full length proteinSee all LD78 beta proteins and peptides ...
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceAPLGADTPTA CCFSYTSRQL PRKFVADYFE TSSQCSKPGV IFQTKKGREV CANPEDAWVQ EYISDLELNA
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87908 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe biological activity of ab87908 was determined in a chemotaxis assay using a Boyden chamber with freshly isolated swine PBMC monocytes using a Percoll gradient enrichment method. Biological activity typically peaks at 100 ng/mL.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab87908 was purified using Ion-exchange chromatography
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1X PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C.
- C C motif chemokine 3 like 1
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 3 like 1
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 3 like 3
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 3 like, centromeric
- chemokine (CC motif) ligand 3 like 1
- G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 19-2
- LD78 beta(1-70)
- PAT 464.2
- Small inducible cytokine A3 like 1 precursor
- Small-inducible cytokine A3-like 1
- Tonsillar lymphocyte LD78 beta
- Tonsillar lymphocyte LD78 beta protein
- FunctionChemotactic for lymphocytes and monocytes. Is a ligand for CCR1, CCR3 and CCR5. Is an inhibitor of HIV-1-infection. The processed form LD78-beta(3-70) shows a 20-fold to 30-fold higher chemotactic activity and is a very potent inhibitor of HIV-1-infection. LD78-beta(3-70) is also a ligand for CCR1, CCR3 and CCR5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsThe N-terminal processed forms LD78-beta(3-70) and LD78-beta(5-70) are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes. The cleavage to yield LD78-beta(3-70) is probably achieved by DPP4.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active pig LD78 beta full length protein (ab87908)
ab87908 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.