Active pig Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta full length protein (ab88198)
- Product nameActive pig Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta full length proteinSee all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta proteins and peptides ...
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceAPMGSDPPTS CCFTYTVRKL PRNFVTDYYE TSSLCSQPAV VFQTKKGRQV CANPSDDWVQ EYMDDLELN
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88198 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe biological activity of recombinant swine Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta was determined in a chemotaxis assay using a Boyden chamber with freshly isolated swine PBMC monocytes using a Percoll gradient enrichment method. Biological activity typically peaks at 10 ng/mL.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purification: Ion-exchange chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1X PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. Stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -20°C. Stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C.
- MIP 1 beta
- Secreted protein G 26
- ACT 2
- C C motif chemokine 4
- C C motif chemokine 4 like
- CC chemokine ligand 4
- CC chemokine ligand 4L1d2
- CC chemokine ligand 4L2
- ccl4l 1
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 4
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 4 like 1
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 4 like 1, telomeric
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 4 like 2
- Chemokine CC Motif Ligand 4
- G 26
- G 26 T lymphocyte secreted protein
- G-26 T-lymphocyte-secreted protein
- LAG 1
- Lymphocyte activation gene 1
- Lymphocyte activation gene 1 protein
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 1 beta
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 1-beta
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 1b2
- MIP1 beta
- Monocyte adherence induced protein 5 alpha
- PAT 744
- Protein H400
- Secreted protein G26
- SIS gamma
- Small inducible cytokine A4
- Small inducible cytokine A4 (homologous to mouse Mip 1b)
- Small-inducible cytokine A4
- T cell activation protein 2
- T-cell activation protein 2
- FunctionMonokine with inflammatory and chemokinetic properties. Binds to CCR5. One of the major HIV-suppressive factors produced by CD8+ T-cells. Recombinant MIP-1-beta induces a dose-dependent inhibition of different strains of HIV-1, HIV-2, and simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV). The processed form MIP-1-beta(3-69) retains the abilities to induce down-modulation of surface expression of the chemokine receptor CCR5 and to inhibit the CCR5-mediated entry of HIV-1 in T-cells. MIP-1-beta(3-69) is also a ligand for CCR1 and CCR2 isoform B.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsN-terminal processed form MIP-1-beta(3-69) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active pig Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 beta full length protein (ab88198)
ab88198 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.