Active pig MCP1 full length protein (ab88005)
- Product nameActive pig MCP1 full length proteinSee all MCP1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQPDAINSPVT CCYTLTSKKI SMQRLMSYRR VTSSKCPKEA VIFKTIAGKE ICAEPKQKWV QDSISHLDKK NQTPKP
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88005 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe biological activity of ab88005 was determined in a chemotaxis assay using a Boyden chamber with freshly isolated swine PBMCs using a Percoll gradient method. Bioactivity is typically detected at 30 ng/mL steadily, increasing through 1 ug/mL.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1X PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein.
- C-C motif chemokine 2
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 2
- GDCF 2
- MCP 1
- Monocyte chemoattractant protein 1
- Monocyte chemotactic and activating factor
- Monocyte chemotactic protein 1
- Monocyte secretory protein JE
- Small inducible cytokine A2
- Small inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous to mouse Sig je)
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys), member 2
- Small-inducible cytokine A2
- SMC CF
- FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts monocytes and basophils but not neutrophils or eosinophils. Augments monocyte anti-tumor activity. Has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis or atherosclerosis. May be involved in the recruitment of monocytes into the arterial wall during the disease process of atherosclerosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsProcessing at the N-terminus can regulate receptor and target cell selectivity. Deletion of the N-terminal residue converts it from an activator of basophil to an eosinophil chemoattractant.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active pig MCP1 full length protein (ab88005)
ab88005 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.