Active rat MCSF protein fragment (ab125758)
- Product nameActive rat MCSF protein fragmentSee all MCSF proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids33 to 254
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125758 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe ED50 of 3-4ng/ml is measured by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of Mouse M-NFS-60 cells.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C (desiccating conditions).
Constituent: 99% PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended to reconstitute ab125758 in sterile PBS not less than 100 µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions. Upon reconstitution MCSF should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Colony stimulating factor 1
- Colony stimulating factor 1 (macrophage)
- Colony stimulating factor macrophage specific
- CSF 1
- M CSF
- Macrophage colony stimulating factor
- Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1
- Processed macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1
- FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. CSF-1 induces cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage. It plays a role in immunological defenses, bone metabolism, lipoproteins clearance, fertility and pregnancy.
modificationsGlycosylation and proteolytic cleavage yield different soluble forms. A high molecular weight soluble form is a proteoglycan containing chondroitin sulfate.
Isoform 1 is N- and O-glycosylated. Isoform 3 is N-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
References for Active rat MCSF protein fragment (ab125758)
ab125758 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.