Active Sulfate adenylyltransferase full length protein (ab68650)
- Product nameActive Sulfate adenylyltransferase full length protein
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPAPHGGILQ DLIARDALKK NELLSEAQSS DILVWNLTPR QLCDIELILN GGFSPLTGFL NENDYSSVVT DSRLADGTLW TIPITLDVDE AFANQIKPDT RIALFQDDEI PIAILTVQDV YKPNKTIEAE KVFRGDPEHP AISYLFNVAG DYYVGGSLEA IQLPQHYDYP GLRKTPAQLR LEFQSRQWDR VVAFQTRNPM HRAHRELTVR AAREANAKVL IHPVVGLTKP GDIDHHTRVR VYQEIIKRYP NGIAFLSLLP LAMRMSGDRE AVWHAIIRKN YGASHFIVGR DHAGPGKNSK GVDFYGPYDA QELVESYKHE LDIEVVPFRM VTYLPDEDRY APIDQIDTTK TRTLNISGTE LRRRLRVGGE IPEWFSYPEV VKILRESNPP RPKQGFSIVL GNSLTVSREQ LSIALLSTFL QFGGGRYYKI FEHNNKTELL SLIQDFIGSG SGLIIPNQWE DDKDSVVGKQ NVYLLDTSSS ADIQLESADE PISHIVQKVV LFLEDNGFFV F
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68650 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityBiological Activty: 12 Units/mg.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
This protein was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 1% Polyethylene glycol, 100mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Lactose, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 18MOhms/cm water to not less than 100 µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
- ATP sulfurylase
- Methionine requiring protein 3
- Sulfate adenylate transferase
- RelevanceSulfate adenylyltransferase catalyzes the first intracellular reaction of sulfate assimilation, forming adenosine-5'-phosphosulfate (APS) from inorganic sulfate and ATP. It plays an important role in sulfate activation as a component of the biosynthesis pathway of sulfur-containing amino acids.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
References for Active Sulfate adenylyltransferase full length protein (ab68650)
ab68650 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.