Active T. gondii Toxoplasma gondii GRA 1 protein fragment (ab73746)
- Product nameActive T. gondii Toxoplasma gondii GRA 1 protein fragmentSee all Toxoplasma gondii GRA 1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesToxoplasma gondii
- SequenceSVDLEMMGNTYRV ERPTGNPDLL KIAIKASDGS YSEVGNVNVE EVIDTMKSMQ RDEDIFLRALNKGETVEEAI EDVAQAEGLN SEQTLQLED
- Amino acids57 to 149
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityImmunoreactive with sera of Toxoplasma gondii-infected individuals.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purified by proprietary chromatographic technique.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1.5M Urea, 50mM Tris HCl
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Dense granule protein 1
- GRA 1
- Major antigen p24
- RelevanceGRA 1 is a major antigen secreted by Toxoplasma gondii.
- Cellular localizationSecreted;Located in dense granules of tachyzoites.
References for Active T. gondii Toxoplasma gondii GRA 1 protein fragment (ab73746)
ab73746 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.