Active TECK full length protein (ab586)
- Product nameActive TECK full length proteinSee all TECK proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencehTECK is a 14.2 kDa protein containing 127 amino acid residues: QGVFEDCCLA YHYPIGWAVL RRAWTYRIQE VSGSCNLPAA IFYLPK RHRK VCGNPKSREVQRAMKLLDAR NKVFAKLHHN MQT FQAGPHA VKKLSSGNSK LSSSKFSNPI SSSRKNVSLL ISANSGL
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab586 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesThe biological activity of this product is determined by its ability to chemoattract human monocytes using a concentration range of 1.0-10.0 ng/ml.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10mM Acetic acid
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- C-C motif chemokine 25
- CCL 25
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 25
- Chemokine (CC motif) ligand 25
- Chemokine C C motif ligand 25
- Chemokine CC motif ligand 25
- Chemokine TECK
- Ck beta 15
- Ckb 15
- SCY A25
- SCYA 25
- Small inducible cytokine A25
- Small inducible cytokine A25 isoform 1 precursor
- Small inducible cytokine A25 isoform 2 precursor
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys) member 25
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily A Cys Cys member 25
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily A, member 25
- Small-inducible cytokine A25
- Thymus expressed chemokine
- Thymus-expressed chemokine
- FunctionPotentially involved in T-cell development. Recombinant protein shows chemotactic activity on thymocytes, macrophages, THP-1 cells, and dendritics cells but is inactive on peripheral blood lymphocytes and neutrophils. Binds to CCR9. Isoform 2 is an antagonist of isoform 1.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed by thymic dendritic cells. High levels in thymus and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Active TECK full length protein (ab586)
ab586 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.