For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceTissue specificity: Strongly expressed in testis. Also expressed in other tissues.
Similarity: Belongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm
- ACL7A_HUMAN antibody
- Actin like 7 alpha antibody
- Actin like protein 7A antibody
Anti-ACTL7A antibody images
References for Anti-ACTL7A antibody (ab67546)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"