For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer (pH 6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 8.0) is suggested.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in testis and pancreas. Weak expression in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- Actin like 8 antibody
- Actin like protein 8 antibody
- Actin like protein antibody
Anti-ACTL8 antibody images
Western blot - ACTL8 antibody (ab96756)
All lanes : Anti-ACTL8 antibody (ab96756) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Molt-4 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ACTL8 antibody (ab96756)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded A549 xenograft , using ab96756 at 1/500 dilution.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ACTL8 antibody (ab96756)
ab96756 at 1/200 staining ACTL8 in methanol-fixed HeLa by Immunofluorescence, lower image is costained with Hoeschst 33342.
References for Anti-ACTL8 antibody (ab96756)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"