For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionComponent of a multi-subunit complex involved in microtubule based vesicle motility. It is associated with the centrosome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family. ARP1 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- Actin related protein 1B antibody
- Actin-related protein 1B antibody
- ACTR 1B antibody
Anti-ACTR1B antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ACTR1B antibody (ab115323)
Human Uterus (formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded) stained with ab115323 at 3.75 µg/ml followed by biotinylated anti-goat IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen
Western blot - Anti-ACTR1B antibody (ab115323)
Anti-ACTR1B antibody (ab115323) at 1 µg/ml (incubated for 1 hour) + Human heart lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
References for Anti-ACTR1B antibody (ab115323)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"