For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris-saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1/128000.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionComponent of a multi-subunit complex involved in microtubule based vesicle motility. It is associated with the centrosome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family. ARP1 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- Actin related protein 1B antibody
- Actin-related protein 1B antibody
- ACTR 1B antibody
Anti-ACTR1B antibody images
References for Anti-ACTR1B antibody (ab13802)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"