For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- Actin related protein T1 antibody
- Actin-related protein T1 antibody
- ACTRT 1 antibody
Anti-ACTRT1 antibody images
Western blot - ACTRT1 antibody (ab70876)
All lanes : Anti-ACTRT1 antibody (ab70876) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ACTRT1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ACTRT1 antibody (ab70876)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"