Anti-ACVRL1 antibody (ab37807)
- Product nameAnti-ACVRL1 antibodySee all ACVRL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ACVRL1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the sequence of human ACVRL1 within aa 1-100 (N-terminal).
- Positive controlMouse heart tissue lysate and hepatocarcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37807 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionOn ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for TGF-beta. May bind activin as well.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ACVRL1 are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 2 (HHT2) [MIM:600376]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 2 (ORW2). HHT2 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary, cerebral and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. TGFB receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 GS domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Activin A receptor antibodyActivin A receptor antibodyActivin A receptor type II like 1 antibody
- Activin A receptor, type II like kinase 1 antibodyActivin receptor like kinase 1 antibodyActivin receptor-like kinase 1 antibodyACVL1_HUMAN antibodyACVRL1 antibodyACVRLK1 antibodyACVRLK1 antibodyALK-1 antibodyALK1 antibodyALK1 antibodyHHT antibodyHHT antibodyHHT2 antibodyHHT2 antibodyORW2 antibodyORW2 antibodyOsler Rendu Weber syndrome 2 antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase receptor R3 antibodySerine/threonine-protein kinase receptor R3 antibodySKR3 antibodySKR3 antibodyTGF B superfamily receptor type I antibodyTGF-B superfamily receptor type I antibodyTSR-I antibodyTSR1 antibody
Anti-ACVRL1 antibody images
Anti-ACVRL1 antibody (ab37807) at 1/100 dilution + mouse heart tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
Observed band size : 56 kDa
Additional bands at : 25 kDa,45 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab37807 at a 1/50 dilution detecting ACVRL1 expression in human hepatocarcinoma tissue (a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining was used).
These data demonstrate the suitability of this antibody for immunohistochemistry; clinical relevance has not been evaluated.
References for Anti-ACVRL1 antibody (ab37807)
ab37807 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.