Anti-acyl-CoA Thioesterase 2 antibody (ab84644)
- Product nameAnti-acyl-CoA Thioesterase 2 antibodySee all acyl-CoA Thioesterase 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to acyl-CoA Thioesterase 2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Synthetic peptide designed within residues: SPLEGPDQKS FIPVERAEST FLFLVGQDDH NWKSEFYANE ACKRLQAHGR, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 360-409 of Human acyl-CoA Thioesterase 2 (NP_006812)
- Positive control
- Human fetal heart lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Fatty acids
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84644 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceAcyl-CoA Thioesterase 2, also known as ACOT2, is a member of the acyl coenzyme family. Acyl-CoA thioesterases are a group of enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of acyl-CoAs to the free fatty acid and coenzyme A (CoASH), providing the potential to regulate intracellular levels of acyl-CoAs, free fatty acids and CoASH. There are two isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- AA571646 antibody
- ACOT2 antibody
- Acyl CoA thioesterase 2 antibody
- Acyl coenzyme A thioester hydrolase 2a antibody
- Acyl coenzyme A thioesterase 2, mitochondrial antibody
- CTE Ia antibody
- CTE1A antibody
- Long chain acyl CoA thioesterase 2 antibody
- Mitochondrial acyl CoA thioesterase 1 antibody
- Mitochondrial acyl CoA thioesterase 2 antibody
- MTE1 antibody
- Peroxisomal long chain acyl coA antibody
- PTE2 antibody
- PTE2A antibody
- ZAP128 antibody
Anti-acyl-CoA Thioesterase 2 antibody images
Anti-acyl-CoA Thioesterase 2 antibody (ab84644) at 1 µg/ml + Human fetal heart lysate at 10 µg
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
References for Anti-acyl-CoA Thioesterase 2 antibody (ab84644)
ab84644 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.