For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).
- FunctionRemoves the secondary (acyloxyacyl-linked) fatty acyl chains from the lipid A region of bacterial lipopolysaccharides.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 saposin B-type domain.
modificationsBoth subunits contain a number of cysteine residues that may form disulfide bridges.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Acyloxyacyl hydrolase (neutrophil) antibody
- Acyloxyacyl hydrolase large subunit antibody
- AOAH antibody
- AOAH_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Acyloxyacyl Hydrolase antibody images
Western blot - Acyloxyacyl Hydrolase antibody (ab68309)
All lanes : Anti-Acyloxyacyl Hydrolase antibody (ab68309) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Acyloxyacyl Hydrolase transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Acyloxyacyl Hydrolase antibody (ab68309)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"