For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ACYP1 antibody
See all ACYP1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to ACYP1
- SpecificityIn humans, this antibody is expected to recognize isoform A only
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Horse, Pig
PKSHIDKANFNNEK by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to amino acids 72-85 of Human ACYP1
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1/128000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIts physiological role is not yet clear.
- Tissue specificityOrgan-common type isozyme is found in many different tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acylphosphatase family.
Contains 1 acylphosphatase-like domain.
Information by UniProt
- erythrocyte isozyme antibody
- organ-common type isozyme antibody
- Acylphosphatase 1 antibody
Anti-ACYP1 antibody images
References for Anti-ACYP1 antibody (ab59116)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"