For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116630 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.
- FunctionProbable ligand for integrin in the brain. This is a non catalytic metalloprotease-like protein.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in brain. Slightly detected or not at all in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 disintegrin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 peptidase M12B domain.
- DomainA conserved motif [AVN[ED]CD] within the disintegrin-like domain could be involved in the binding to the integrin receptor.
modificationsThe precursor is cleaved by a furin endopeptidase.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 11 antibody
- ADA11_HUMAN antibody
- ADAM 11 antibody
Anti-ADAM11 antibody images
References for Anti-ADAM11 antibody (ab116630)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"