For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab39163? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab39163 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Obama T et al. Vascular Induction of a Disintegrin and Metalloprotease 17 by Angiotensin II Through Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1a Am J Hypertens N/A:N/A (2014).
- Chanthaphavong RS et al. A Role for cGMP in Inducible Nitric-oxide Synthase (iNOS)-induced Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) a-converting Enzyme (TACE/ADAM17) Activation, Translocation, and TNF Receptor 1 (TNFR1) Shedding in Hepatocytes. J Biol Chem 287:35887-98 (2012).
- Takaguri A et al. A disintegrin and metalloprotease 17 mediates neointimal hyperplasia in vasculature. Hypertension 57:841-5 (2011).
- Restituito S et al. Synaptic autoregulation by metalloproteases and gamma-secretase. J Neurosci 31:12083-93 (2011).
- Chen YJ & Chang LS Arecoline-induced death of human leukemia K562 cells is associated with surface up-modulation of TNFR2. J Cell Physiol : (2011).
- Liu WH & Chang LS Suppression of ADAM17-mediated Lyn/Akt pathways induces apoptosis of human leukemia U937 cells: Bungarus multicinctus protease inhibitor-like protein-1 uncovers the cytotoxic mechanism. J Biol Chem 285:30506-15 (2010).
- Liu WH et al. Taiwan cobra phospholipase A2 elicits posttranscriptional up-regulation of ADAM17 in human neuroblastoma SK-N-SH cells. J Cell Biochem 111:148-57 (2010).
- Kwak HI et al. ADAM17 co-purifies with TIMP-3 and modulates endothelial invasion responses in three-dimensional collagen matrices. Matrix Biol 28:470-9 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"