ADAM29 peptide (ab41224)
- Product nameADAM29 peptideSee all ADAM29 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, Cytoplasmic domain
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.001% Tween 20, 30mM HEPES, 2mM EDTA, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 6.75
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 29
- ADAM 29
- ADAM metallopeptidase domain 29
- Cancer/testis antigen 73
- Disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 29
- FunctionMay be involved in spermatogenesis and fertilization. Seems to be a non catalytic metalloprotease-like protein.
- Tissue specificityExpressed specifically in testes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 disintegrin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 peptidase M12B domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for ADAM29 peptide (ab41224)
ab41224 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.