For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.001% Tween 20, PBS, 30mM HEPES, 2mM EDTA, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 6.75
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 29
- ADAM 29
- FunctionMay be involved in spermatogenesis and fertilization. Seems to be a non catalytic metalloprotease-like protein.
- Tissue specificityExpressed specifically in testes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 disintegrin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 peptidase M12B domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for ADAM29 peptide (ab46842)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"