For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200 µl sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA, 1:160000.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed primarily in adult skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 PLAC domain.
Contains 9 TSP type-1 domains.
Disulfide bonds are present.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- ADAM TS related protein 1 antibody
- ADAMTS like 1 antibody
- ADAMTS-like protein 1 antibody
Anti-ADAMTSL1 antibody images
References for Anti-ADAMTSL1 antibody (ab84796)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"