For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ADAMTSL5 antibody
Chicken polyclonal to ADAMTSL5
- Specificityab106680 is predicted to not crossreact with other members of the ADAMTS protein family.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of Human ADAMTSL5 (NP_998769).
- Positive control
- Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate; Mouse skeletal muscle tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 NTR domain.
Contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ADAMTS-like protein 5 antibody
- ADAMTSL-5 antibody
- ADAMTSL5 antibody
Anti-ADAMTSL5 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ADAMTSL5 antibody (ab106680)
Immunofluorescence of ADAMTSL5 in mouse skeletal muscle tissue with ab106680 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - ADAMTSL5 antibody (ab106680)
Anti-ADAMTSL5 antibody (ab106680) at 1 µg/ml + Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate
at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ADAMTSL5 antibody (ab106680)
Immunohistochemical analysis of ADAMTSL5 in Mouse skeletal muscle tissue, using ab106680 at 5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-ADAMTSL5 antibody (ab106680)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"