For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).
- FunctionThe function of this protein is not yet clear. It is not known if it has protein kinase activity and what type of substrate it would phosphorylate (Ser, Thr or Tyr).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 2610005A10Rik antibody
- aarF domain containing kinase 1 antibody
- ADCK 1 antibody
Anti-ADCK1 antibody images
Western blot - ADCK1 antibody (ab72760)
All lanes : Anti-ADCK1 antibody (ab72760) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from A549 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 61 kDa
Additional bands at : 28 kDa,30 kDa,58 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ADCK1 antibody (ab72760)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"