For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionThe function of this protein is not yet clear. It is not known if it has protein kinase activity and what type of substrate it would phosphorylate (Ser, Thr or Tyr).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 2610005A10Rik antibody
- aarF domain containing kinase 1 antibody
- ADCK 1 antibody
Anti-ADCK1 antibody images
Western blot - ADCK1 antibody (ab96577)
Anti-ADCK1 antibody (ab96577) at 1/1000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ADCK1 antibody (ab96577)
ab96577 at 1/200 dilution staining ADCK1 in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence, Paraformaldehyde fixed. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-ADCK1 antibody (ab96577)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"